The Ken-Ton Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of the business community. It unites business and professional individuals and firms, thus creating a central agency which lends itself to improving business and building a better community. A Chamber of Commerce is people and although these are predominantly the members of the business community, there is a place in the Chamber for all who share the desire to improve the community.
The Chamber organizes and directs the energies of those who believe that, a community worth living in is a community worth improving. The Chamber enables these people to accomplish collectively what none of them could do individually. The strength of the organization lies in attracting the greatest number of individuals creating a pool of resources from which can be drawn ideas, energy and finances.
The major responsibility of a Chamber of Commerce is the community’s economic well-being. It works to increase wealth and prosperity by facilitating the growth of existing businesses and fostering new ones.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Low cost advertising
- Networking opportunities
- Access to Group rate health & insurance plans/products
- Exclusive Member to Member discounts
- Monthly newsletter and member’s luncheon with informative guest speakers
- Government advocacy on the issues that affect your business
- Inexpensive training and business seminars
- Special fundraising events that are focused on fun and networking
- Membership dues are extremely affordable and tax deductible!